Covid-19 Vaccination update 30th April 2021
This week’s updates include:
- The percentage uptake in all the priority cohorts
- A reminder to keep second dose appointments over the Bank Holiday weekend
- Medway vaccinators celebrate 50,000 jabs and get a mention on the Downing Street press conference
- New study showing vaccine is cutting family infections
- A reminder that following all the social distancing rule and regular symptom-free testing are important too
Read the full update at KENT AND MEDWAY CCG
Published: Apr 30, 2021
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.